Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ok so I'm also in the zuda competition this month. I'm working with Tim Simmons, a writer who grew up here in Hawaii but now lives in California where he works as a writer for the TV show My Name Is Earl. Cool huh? He's a blast to work with too. The colorist for the project is Lisa Moore, who is crazy good with colors. And lettering this is my buddy Brant Fowler who I swear I'm gonna meet in person one day. Brant is another awesome guy.

So if you really like my work please vote for Spy6Teen here http://zudacomics.com/node/1128 so we can all get a hand up. And quit our daytime jobs and be working as professional comics creators. That would be awesome.

This is a promo I sent to Tim that he didn't get. So I had to resend. Lisa has a way with colors. I want to see this after she's done with it. But here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment